| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nurnberg in February is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.1 °C (26.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:18 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Nurnberg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nurnberg, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nurnberg:
- Brocken, Germany - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) N
- Kassel, Germany - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) NNW
- Erfurt, Germany - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) N
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Geisenheim, Germany - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 200.8 kms (124.8 miles) WSW
- Stuttgart, Germany - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) WSW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 189.3 kms (117.7 miles) S
- Konstanz, Germany - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) SW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) S