| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nurnberg in April is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 13:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Nurnberg April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nurnberg, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nurnberg:
- Brocken, Germany - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) N
- Kassel, Germany - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) NNW
- Erfurt, Germany - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) N
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) WNW
- Geisenheim, Germany - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WNW
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 200.8 kms (124.8 miles) WSW
- Stuttgart, Germany - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) WSW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 189.3 kms (117.7 miles) S
- Konstanz, Germany - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) SW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) S